How to Choose the Best Partner for you?
- Feb 2, 2021
- 889 views
If you are on dating autopilot, your energy may be solely focused on getting dates and finding a relationship. You may be neglecting the part of the equation in which you hone in on what you are actually looking for. You may be so heavily invested in having potential partners pick you, pursue you, approve of you, or like you, that you neglect major components of dating, such as determining what you are looking for, accessing how you feel and making choices that are in line with the type of partner and relationship you seek. These aspects of dating are essential to selecting a partner who is right for you.
1. Access how you feel pre- and post-date.
2. Use your feelings and answers to the above questions as information to make deliberate decisions about who to date.
3. Gain awareness and insight into your values, goals, interests, lifestyle, personality, preferences, deal-breakers, etc.
4. Listen and believe people as they show you their true colors.
5. Invest adequate time in getting to know someone without pushing yourself into premature decisions.
- 1 comment
Ordered a law essay pretty good but preferred more communication with the writer. glad i went with homeworkmar.